Friday, May 18, 2012

From The New Kid On The (Cell) Block

Hello Sleuths, Spies & Alibis readers! I'm the new kid on the (cell) block--that's my mugshot to the left. Promise you won't steal my lunch or make fun of my freckles?

On a more serious note: I'm really honored to join this great lineup of middle-grade and YA mystery writers. Hopefully, my posts will be interesting to those of you who love mysteries and books for t(w)eens. My love for mysteries started when I discovered Agatha Christie (since there was no YA in my teen years), and I've been hooked ever since. I love a good crime show, book, or real-life mystery.

After spending a few years write crime short stories, I found a publisher crazy enough to take a chance on me: Double Vision is a middle-grade mystery/thriller series I wrote (due out Oct. 2012) that features Linc Baker; find out more here, if you're the nosy type like me.

But I won't go on talking about myself--hopefully, you'll get to know me a little better through my blog posts. What I really want to know...

Who are you Sleuths, Spies & Alibis readers, and what are you reading?? I'm always looking for a good book...

7 comments:

  1. Thanks, guys! It's an honor to be here :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eek! YOU'RE here. *writer's nightmare*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stumbled across your blog because I'm always looking for the next exciting YA sleuth book. Your book kind of reminds me of the Alex Rider series or the Young James Bond books (some of my all-time favorites). I am excited to get a hold of your book when it comes out. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...