Tuesday, December 10, 2013

12 Days of Mysteries: Day 2

It's Day Two of 12 Days of Mysteries, our holiday gift-giving guide for the young (or not-so-young) mystery/thriller lovers in your life! (If you missed Day One, you can step back in time here to check out Kirsten Kittscher's recommendations).

Here is F.T. Bradley with her ideas:







This year, I've been hitting the road around the south, and get my share of book recommendations. So I'll share a couple here . . .

I love the THEODORE BOONE series by John Grisham--great for kids who like mysteries and are ready to discover a new series.

My second recommendation is THE GIRL FROM FELONY BAY, by J.E. Thompson. This is a true undiscovered gem: A MG set in the south, with a great mystery and lots of strong setting in the story. Check it out; you won't be disappointed!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...